Birmingham Social Services

Fact File
  • Birmingham has 2,142 children in care, one of the highest proportions in England.
  • Some 40,000 live in households where violence is commonplace.
  • Absenteeism among children’s social care staff is out of control at an average 25 days a year per person.
  • Tony Howell, Strategic Director for Children Young People and Families, is at the helm of the shamed child protection service and earns an estimated £155,000 a year.
  • Budgets are continually overspent with the council paying up to £6,000 a week to keep children in residential homes.
  • Social worker job campaigns haven’t cut vacancy rates of almost 20 per cent.
  • Much money is wasted by placing children not at risk on the child protection register, to bolster or fake numbers of 'success rates'

Tuesday 26 January 2010

My Disgust at Blogger

Blogger has marked one of my blogs (Prequels, Sequels & Trilogies) as spam...

It will be deleted within 20 days if I do not lodge a review

WTF Blogger... I am seriously considering moving all my blogs to the more versatile Wordpress !

I am reposting this on ALL my other open blogs using the sidewikibar thingy!!!

in reference to: My Sony Ericsson Sucks: My Disgust at Blogger (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment